Tickets for most shows can be reserved at wegottickets.com (They charge 10% of ticket price as an administration fee but your ticket guarantees entry).
You can reserve tickets up to 6pm on the night of performance. After then, any remaining tickets will be available for purchase on the door (Cash Only please). If you haven’t pre-booked, please check this site to ensure that there is availability. Tickets issued on a first-come, first-served basis. When we’re full, we’re full!
- Bills may alter at late notice – check What's On for any last-minute changes.
- There is no reserved seating Downstairs. We can seat 100. Your ticket guarantees entry, but if you want a good seat, please be with us by the advertised door opening time.
- Generally, Doors open 8pm and Show starts at 8.30pm. Most shows finish around 11pm.
- Please bring evidence of booking (i.e: a print-out your confirmation email)
- If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, evidence of entitlement will be required. (i.e., Student Card, OAP, Evidence of Benefits, etc.)
- You can book tickets up to 6pm on the day of the show. After then, any remaining tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis on the door at the advertised “doors open” time. Keep your eyes on the website - we will always warn if ticket stock is low and announce when it is sold out.
- Also please note that, as an intimate venue, we discourage large group bookings, so tickets are limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 per person.
- We want everyone to enjoy the show. Please don’t talk during the performance and ensure your mobile phone is turned off. You will be required to leave without refund if your behaviour is disruptive.
- No recording in any medium is allowed without prior permission.
- Intoxicated persons will not be admitted.
- Note we do not allow food downstairs. If you are planning on eating upstairs before the show, please allow plenty of time to finish before coming downstairs.
Any problems with online ticketing, please contact We Got Tickets via firstname.lastname@example.org.